1. Purpose of the data management information
www.panacz.design (hereinafter the service provider, data controller), as data controller, acknowledges that the content of this legal notice is binding on it. It undertakes that all data processing related to its activities complies with the requirements set out in these regulations and in the applicable national legislation, as well as in the legal acts of the European Union.
The privacy policies that apply to the data management of www.panacz.design are constantly available at www.panacz.design/en/privacy-policy.
www.panacz.design reserves the right to change this information at any time. Of course, you will notify your audience in a timely manner of any changes.
If you have any questions regarding this post, please email us and our colleague will answer your question.
www.panacz.design is committed to the protection of the personal data of its customers and partners, and considers it extremely important to respect the right of its customers to self-determination of information. www.panacz.design treats personal data confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data.
www.panacz.design describes your data management practices below.
2. Data of the data controller
If you contact us, you can contact the data controller at email@example.com.
- Name: Csaba Pánácz ev.
- Tax number: 57170257-1-28
- Head office: Hungary 9442 Fertőendréd, Szabadság u. 6.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 Data Protection Officer
- Name: Csaba Pánácz
- Email address: email@example.com
3. Scope of personal data processed
3.1 Personal information to be provided during contact
- E-mail address
- Phone number
3.2 Technical data
www.panacz.design selects and operates the IT tools used to manage personal data during the provision of the service in such a way that the managed data:
- accessible to those entitled to it (availability)
- authenticity and authentication ensured (authenticity of data management)
- unchangeable (data integrity)
- be protected against unauthorized access (data confidentiality)
www.panacz.design protects the data with appropriate measures against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, and accidental destruction.
www.panacz.design takes technical, organizational and organizational measures to protect the security of data management that provide a level of protection appropriate to the risks associated with data management.
www.panacz.design is retained during data management
- confidentiality: protects information so that only those who have access to it can access it
- Integrity: protects the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods
- availability: ensures that when an authorized user needs it, they can actually access the information they need and have the tools to do so.
3.3.1 The role of cookies
- collect information about visitors and their devices
- remember the individual settings of the visitors, which can be used e.g. when using online transactions so you don’t have to retype them
- facilitate the use of the website
- provide a quality user experience
In order to provide customized service, a small data packet, the so-called places a cookie and reads it back at a later visit. If the browser returns a previously saved cookie, the cookie provider has the option to link the user's current visit to the previous ones, but only for their own content.
3.3.2 Absolutely necessary, session cookies
The purpose of these cookies is to enable visitors to fully and seamlessly browse the website of www.panacz.design, use its functions and the services available there. These types of cookies last until the end of the session (browsing), and when you close the browser, these types of cookies are automatically deleted from your computer or other device used for browsing.
3.3.3 Third-party cookies (analytics)
www.panacz.design also uses Google Analytics as a third party cookie. Google Analytics uses a statistical service to gather information about how visitors use your website. Use the data to improve the website and improve the user experience. These cookies also remain on the visitor's computer or other device used for browsing, in its browser, or until the visitor deletes them until they expire.
4. Purpose, method and legal basis of data processing
4.1 General data management guidelines
The data management of www.panacz.design's activities is based on voluntary consent and legal authorization. In the case of data processing based on voluntary consent, data subjects may withdraw their consent at any stage of the data processing.
In some cases, the handling, storage and transmission of a set of provided data is required by law, of which we notify our customers separately.
We would like to draw the attention of whistleblowers to www.panacz.design that if they do not provide their own personal data, the whistleblower is obliged to obtain the consent of the data subject.
Its data management principles are in line with existing data protection legislation, in particular:
- 2011 CXII. Act - on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information (Infotv.)
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46 ( General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)
- Act V of 2013 - on the Civil Code (Civil Code)
- Act C of 2000 - on Accounting (Act on Accounting)
- 2017 LIII. Act on the Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Pmt.)
- 2013 CCXXXVII. Act on Credit Institutions and Financial Enterprises (Hpt.)
5. Physical storage locations of data
Your personal data (ie the data that can be contacted with you) may be processed by us in the following ways: on the other hand, you may also provide your name, contact information or other details if you wish to contact us personally while using the website.
Data to be technically recorded during the operation of the system: data from the computer of the affected login that is recorded as an automatic result of technical processes. This data may not be combined with other personal user data, except in cases required by law. Only www.panacz.design has access to the data.
6. Rights and enforcement options of the data subject
The data subject may request information on the processing of his / her personal data, as well as request the correction or deletion or revocation of his / her personal data, except for mandatory data processing, exercise his / her right to data and protest in the manner indicated at
6.1 Right to information
www.panacz.design shall take appropriate measures to provide data subjects with all information on the processing of personal data referred to in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR and Articles 15 to 22. and Article 34 shall provide each information in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, in a clear and comprehensible manner.
6.2 The data subject's right of access
The data subject has the right to receive feedback from the data controller as to whether the processing of his or her personal data is in progress and, if such data processing is in progress, he or she has the right to access the personal data and the following information: purposes of data processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, including in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations; the intended duration of the storage of personal data; the right to rectify, erase or restrict data processing and to protest; the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; information on data sources; the fact of automated decision-making, including profiling, and comprehensible information on the logic used and the significance of such data management and the expected consequences for the data subject. The controller shall provide the information no later than one month after the submission of the request. the significance of such data processing and the expected consequences for the data subject. The controller shall provide the information no later than one month after the submission of the request. the significance of such data processing and the expected consequences for the data subject. The controller shall provide the information no later than one month after the submission of the request.
6.3 Right of rectification
The data subject may request the correction of inaccurate personal data processed by www.panacz.design and the addition of incomplete data.
6.4 Right of cancellation
The data subject has the right to delete personal data concerning him or her at www.panacz.design's request without undue delay if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- the data subject withdraws the consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the data processing
- the data subject objects to the data processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the data processing
- personal data has been processed unlawfully
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the controller
- personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services
Deletion of data may not be initiated if the processing is necessary: ​​for the purpose of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information; for the purpose of fulfilling an obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the controller to process personal data or performing a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; in the field of public health, or for archival, scientific and historical research or statistical purposes, in the public interest; or to bring, assert or defend legal claims.
6.5 Right to Restrict Data Management
At the request of the data subject, www.panacz.design restricts data processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, in which case the restriction shall apply for a period which allows the accuracy of the personal data to be verified
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data and instead requests a restriction on their use
- the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of data processing, but the data subject requests them in order to submit, enforce or protect legal claims
- the data subject has objected to the processing; in this case, the restriction shall apply for as long as it is established whether the legitimate reasons of the controller take precedence over the legitimate reasons of the data subject;
Where processing is restricted, personal data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with the consent of the data subject or for the purpose of bringing, enforcing or protecting legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or in the important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
6.6 Right to Carry Data
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her made available to the controller in a structured, widely used machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another controller.
6.7 Right to protest
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his / her situation, to the processing of personal data in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority or to the processing of data controllers or third parties, including profiling based on those provisions. is. In the event of an objection, the controller may not further process the personal data, unless justified by compelling legitimate reasons which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or which are the subject of legal claims,
6.8 Automated decision making in individual cases, including profiling
The data subject has the right not to be covered by a decision based solely on automated data processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects on him or her or would be similarly significant.
6.9 Right of withdrawal
The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
6.10 Right to go to court
If the data subject's rights are violated, he or she may take legal action against the data controller. The court is acting out of turn in the case.
6.11 Data Protection Authority Procedure
Complaints can be lodged with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
- Name: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority
- Headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet avenue 22 / C.
- Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf .: 5.
- Phone: 0613911400
- Fax: 0613911410
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.naih.hu
7. Other provisions
Information on data processing not listed in this prospectus will be provided at the time of data collection. We inform our clients that the court, the prosecutor, the investigating authority, the infringement authority, the administrative authority, the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority, the Magyar Nemzeti Bank, or other bodies are authorized to provide information, disclose data, transfer or documents they may contact the controller to make it available.
www.panacz.design will only provide personal data to the authorities, provided that the authority has indicated the exact purpose and scope of the data, to the extent and to the extent strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the request.